The Koi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Koi Forum

The place where koi hobbyist's and dealers meet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
small western pond Dimilin pumps salt SPOTS filter foam face dropsy shape show babies dealers electricity plants Bead baytril food clinofish plant bubble cape 2011 growth
Latest topics
» New member, hallo everyone
SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 8:35 am by avisagie

» Waterfall Quiet Air Pump LP-60
SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 10:34 am by Ronnie

» Super Acto Flo Moving Bed Bio Media
SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 10:28 am by Ronnie

» Concerns about koi pond lining
SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 12:16 pm by radley

» Nuwe dam
SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 7:22 am by Bertus

» Help! What do o do with fry??
SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 2:34 am by Zombolina

» A magical Japanese garden
SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 1:45 pm by atb tv

» Nogyosai Nagaoka koi show 2018 The vats part 2
SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 12:52 pm by atb tv

» Nogyosai Nagaoka koi show 2018 the vats part 1
SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 11:58 am by atb tv

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Adi

Adi

SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show   SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:50 am

agree, on second thought...will leave one or two of the current ones as companion....for No6.....
Back to top Go down
wayneb
Admin
wayneb

PostSubject: Re: SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show   SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:20 pm

I was asked to put the names on the photos and repost them.

SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 ShowAndGrow1a

SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 ShowAndGrow2a

SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 ShowAndGrow3a

SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 ShowAndGrow4a

SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 ShowAndGrow5a

SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 ShowAndGrow6a

SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 ShowAndGrow7a

SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 ShowAndGrow8a
Back to top Go down
Http://www.KoiAdventures.co.za
Neville

Neville

PostSubject: NO 7   SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:50 pm

Hoe meer ek vir NO 7 kyk ne hoe flippen mooier word hy kyk bietjie hoe mooi sit die Hi bo sy oe ne
Back to top Go down
Jan

Jan

PostSubject: Re: SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show   SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:42 pm

QT up and runnnig since Tuesday salt in waiting for Mambo#5. Will only add one or two existing Koi after a few days.
Back to top Go down
CvZ

CvZ

PostSubject: Re: SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show   SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:43 pm

Sounds like everybody is happy and eager Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Now let's see who has good skills Cool and who's special doepa pirat pirat will do the trick.

Congratulations to all. Enjoy the fish and have fun with us. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://capekoi.co.za
wayneb
Admin
wayneb

PostSubject: Re: SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show   SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:40 pm

Shimee arrived at her final destination today and is in my QT with a small shiro utsuri as partner.

I was asked by Shimee to thank the WC Koi Soceity for giving her/him/it such a good home. She/He/it is very impressed with the spacious facilities in which she/He/it is being held at the momment and if the Qt is this great She/He/it cant wait to se the main pond.

It seems like i have a few days advantage and i plan to make full use of it seeing as i got the smallest out of the group.

The game is on...
Back to top Go down
bobby

bobby

PostSubject: Re: SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show   SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:54 pm

The fantastic spirit the keepers around the county has displayed over the past 9 days on this SAKKS WCKC / Grow & Show project is in my view what Koi keeping should be about. In-spite of demerits the geeees has been wonderful and I am sure we will all learn and enjoy the experience the next couple of months.

Maybe we will attract a sponsor for the biggest % growth achieved along the route. Will one of us, The fantastic 8, grow a 60 to 75 cm Koi in one year? Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Ernst

Ernst

PostSubject: Re: SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show   SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:36 pm

Bobby wrote:
The fantastic spirit the keepers around the county has displayed over the past 9 days on this SAKKS WCKC / Grow & Show project is in my view what Koi keeping should be about. In-spite of demerits the geeees has been wonderful and I am sure we will all learn and enjoy the experience the next couple of months.

Maybe we will attract a sponsor for the biggest % growth achieved along the route. Will one of us, The fantastic 8, grow a 60 to 75 cm Koi in one year? Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

I will be very impressed if you will get to 55cm in 12months from now - keep it real. Also remember you need to maintain quality on the hi plates while growing it fast. The poor buggers also have a liver and kindneys - take care of those as well - beauty will shine through a healthy fish.

I'll do my best to first keep mine under 45cm untill May - then we will see what we do ever the winter. Sometimes we can get up to 1cm a week from one with good growth potencial in summer - some of mine is allready over 30cm from the same batch compared to others at 23cm.

Adi got the jumbo!
Back to top Go down
bobby

bobby

PostSubject: Re: SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show   SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:55 pm

OK, Erns knows his onions as far as Sakai growth is concerned, so we have a bench mark of 55cm as our first goal. lol!
Back to top Go down
bobby

bobby

PostSubject: Re: SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show   SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:03 pm

Drikus, I see you start with a 1cm advantage over my dented no 4, we will soon sort that little problem, please bring your tape measure with, I want no excuses when my no 4 kick your butt. Very Happy

Whilst your no 2 is in my QT, I will place her in a straight jacket. lol!
Back to top Go down
Drikus van Dijk

Drikus van Dijk

PostSubject: Re: SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show   SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:15 pm

Laughing Question
Ja, Bobby jy moet onthou daar is nou 3 punte waar volgens die manne
judge. Jy moet nou n "happy medium" kry. affraid

Hier kom groot sports, Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Laughing
Back to top Go down
bobby

bobby

PostSubject: Re: SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show   SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:12 pm

All the Kohaku's safe and sound in my QT, ready for Sunday. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Neville

Neville

PostSubject: Re: SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show   SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:52 pm

Vir die rekord
vandag soos elke vrydag speel ek die fafi. en vandag speel ek no 7 en wat gebeur ek wen dit julle moet begin dink hoorSAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 Fresse SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 Fresse SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 Fresse
No sewe gaan nog by julle spookSAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Marius Bezuidenhout

Marius Bezuidenhout

PostSubject: Re: SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show   SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:29 pm

Gaan ons ' n paar fotos van more se groot trek hier sien? Asseblief.
Back to top Go down
bobby

bobby

PostSubject: Re: SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show   SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:49 pm

Hi Maruis
My kamera is in vir repairs en ek glo nie Drikus gaan 05h00 kamera onthou nie. lol!

Ek het nou net weer gaan kyk, die 6 by my lyk is almal nog baie goed en lewenslustig. Dis net jammer ek kan nie myne al begin voer nie, maar nou ja sal hulle voer sodra ons die transport koi gebag het. cheers

Jan, Adi, Neville en Maruis, ons neem hulle lughawe toe more en ek sal vir julle vlug nommers SMS, onthou die kantore van Express Air Services by OR Tambo sluit Sondag om18h00. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Jan

Jan

PostSubject: Re: SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show   SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:19 pm

Bobby,
Ek sal agter die stuur van my luierende motor sit en wag vir jou SMS.
PS Check my handle on the left!!!
Back to top Go down
bobby

bobby

PostSubject: Re: SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show   SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:32 pm

Mooi Jan, dis nou "confidence" van 'n wenner cheers

Ek het eers bietjie Koi panelbeating tools nodig om my no 4 se duik op skouer uit te slaan.

Wel daar is nog altyd die Groei en "most improved" kategorie cheers
Back to top Go down
bobby

bobby

PostSubject: Re: SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show   SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:27 pm

Hi Mario
Did you collect from Christie today? If so everything OK Question
Back to top Go down
mario kensley

PostSubject: Re: SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show   SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:33 pm

Hi bobby

I collected it this afternoon from Christie, it seems to be well settled in my qt pond. I read what ernst had to say about growth, im going to try my best to achieve that growth.
Back to top Go down
bobby

bobby

PostSubject: Re: SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show   SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:45 pm

Good Luck Mario, that is a stiff goal, time will tell if this Sakai batch from the Tomahawk mommy will achieve this in such a short time.

Hi Ernst, don't you have a picture of the Tomahawk mommy?
Back to top Go down
Ernst

Ernst

PostSubject: Re: SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show   SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 10:34 pm

Bobby wrote:
Good Luck Mario, that is a stiff goal, time will tell if this Sakai batch from the Tomahawk mommy will achieve this in such a short time.

Hi Ernst, don't you have a picture of the Tomahawk mommy?

SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 18592d1202588678-sakai-hiroshima-gosanke-oyagoi-2007-010
Back to top Go down
Neville

Neville

PostSubject: Re: SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show   SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:58 am

Baie dankie Erns vir die posting dit is n prag vis, ek wil he julle moet net n bietjie kyk No 7 is sy ma uitgedruk ne. Ek wil amper se presies.
Back to top Go down
wayneb
Admin
wayneb

PostSubject: Re: SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show   SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:48 am

Neville, dit lyk nogal so bietjie so. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ernst

Ernst

PostSubject: Re: SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show   SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:52 am

wayneb wrote:
Neville, dit lyk nogal so bietjie so. Shocked

6 is closer - windows and all Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Marius Bezuidenhout

Marius Bezuidenhout

PostSubject: Re: SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show   SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:37 pm

Hoop die kos op vlug is nie te sleg nie. Daar meer as een oppad na my toe. Mag ek maar crook en ander vis afneem wat ons 60cm is?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show   SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

SAKKS WCKC Sakai Grow and Show

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next