The Koi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Koi Forum

The place where koi hobbyist's and dealers meet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
plants babies shape Bead 2011 growth clinofish cape pond food dealers Dimilin pumps dropsy filter foam face baytril plant electricity SPOTS salt bubble show small western
Latest topics
» New member, hallo everyone
Bobby's new pond - Page 26 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 8:35 am by avisagie

» Waterfall Quiet Air Pump LP-60
Bobby's new pond - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 10:34 am by Ronnie

» Super Acto Flo Moving Bed Bio Media
Bobby's new pond - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 10:28 am by Ronnie

» Concerns about koi pond lining
Bobby's new pond - Page 26 EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 12:16 pm by radley

» Nuwe dam
Bobby's new pond - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 7:22 am by Bertus

» Help! What do o do with fry??
Bobby's new pond - Page 26 EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 2:34 am by Zombolina

» A magical Japanese garden
Bobby's new pond - Page 26 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 1:45 pm by atb tv

» Nogyosai Nagaoka koi show 2018 The vats part 2
Bobby's new pond - Page 26 EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 12:52 pm by atb tv

» Nogyosai Nagaoka koi show 2018 the vats part 1
Bobby's new pond - Page 26 EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 11:58 am by atb tv

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Bobby's new pond

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
bobby

bobby

Bobby's new pond - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby's new pond - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:12 pm

Hi Eugen, Hierdie honde is slimmer as ek, hulle sal net een keer hulle kop stamp, ek het nog nie daai trick bemeester nie. geek
Back to top Go down
wayneb
Admin
wayneb

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby's new pond - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:27 pm

Shame, die man kan nie 'n regte voor deur bekostig nie. Razz

Bobby, ek raai aan dat jy die onderste 40cm van daai glas deur laat sand blast vir die honde en klein kinders se onthalwe.
Back to top Go down
Http://www.KoiAdventures.co.za

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby's new pond - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:31 pm

LG,

Jy sal moet sorg dat al die klippe in die straat opgetel word...........net ingeval daar ge-toi toi word.

Met 'n voordeaur soos daai, praat ek geen k@k met niemand nie! geek
Back to top Go down
Neville

Neville

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby's new pond - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:00 pm

Hi Pieter

Die man bly in die Kaap jong nie hier by ons tussen al die skelms.
Wat n prgtige vis dam anyway ek dink hy moet met sy verlof vir my ook een kom bou.
Baie mooi en modern Bobby jou passie vir die game is duidelik.
Back to top Go down
Neville

Neville

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby's new pond - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:12 pm

Hi Bobby
I think the problem with your shade cover lies in the fact that those guys are shit scared because their quality will have to match the installation and they may not be able to perform to those standards. watch out make sure U get them to understand.
Have you considderd to install those open and close awnings? or wont it work there.
Back to top Go down
bobby

bobby

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby's new pond - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:13 pm

Pieter J de Villiers wrote:
LG,
Jy sal moet sorg dat al die klippe in die straat opgetel word...........net ingeval daar ge-toi toi word.
Met 'n voordeaur soos daai, praat ek geen k@k met niemand nie! geek
Pieter met 10mm toughened glass sal die man die regte klip moet soek, en aangesien ek aan die einde van 'n doodloop straat bly, sal hy sy oomblik moet mooi kies cherry
Back to top Go down
bobby

bobby

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby's new pond - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:31 pm

Neville wrote:
Hi Bobby
I think the problem with your shade cover lies in the fact that those guys are shit scared because their quality will have to match the installation and they may not be able to perform to those standards. watch out make sure U get them to understand.
Have you considderd to install those open and close awnings? or wont it work there.

Hi Neville, the quality, durability, strength and aesthetics is part of the problem, Malmesbury being 55km from Town is also an issue, but the real problem is service attitude. Rolling Eyes I have been promised a 3D sketch proposal on Monday, a Cantilever similar to the one on my back pond, it's going to be double what I expected to pay, but 50% less than my last quote on a Ramp and Arch structure. R59k The wind we experience some evenings will play havoc with the shade sails and anchoring the sails to the wall will not be an option.
Back to top Go down
Neville

Neville

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby's new pond - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:26 pm

Hi Bobby
I was thinking about the alluminium one with the louvers that can open and close electrically. Just a thought.
Yes in SA we cannot even spell service man we are still dreaming and the yanks have already done it.
Back to top Go down
bobby

bobby

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby's new pond - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:50 pm

I received these 3D sketches from Cape Shade today, waiting for a quote and a visit from the Bank Manager. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad This is the same design I used successfully on my back pond. Only the price seems to have matured substantially.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Neville

Neville

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby's new pond - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:35 pm

Hi Bobby
Ja dit lyk omtrent soos n artificial skaduwee vir n Chinaman en dan gaan die son nog sy voete ook brand.
Sjoe maar julle sukkel daar in die Kaap ne. Is daar darem meisies of is hulle diens net so swak.
Back to top Go down
bobby

bobby

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby's new pond - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:00 pm

Hi All
Update on my new pond, will be 2months Feb 22nd

This is for all those that believe there is no alternative to a SF to get clear water to enjoy looking at our Koi, this is also achievable using vortex drums. This filters is initially more expensive to set up, but will save on the long term expense and energy.

I have 3 lines and 3 pumps running with a skimmer and 2 trickle tower,x 2 easy pods and a Nexus that need cleaning.
To clean all filters twice has taken me 16 minutes to do. The most time is wasted in waiting for the air to clean out the static K1. This is all achieved by TURNING VALVES no hands in water needed.

I then spend another 12 minutes on my stoep resting, waiting for the automatic water refiller to complete its job to get a reading.
The water replaced and dumped whilst cleaning all filters twice was 1063Ltrs.

My water is crystal clear. Maybe the keepers that do not believe can check with Drikus on the forum tonight, I have just received and SMS he is on his way for a Koi visit.

I am now very tired after all this one finger typing and need a power-nap before visitors arrive.

LG
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby's new pond - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:57 pm

LG,

Quote :
I have 3 lines and 3 pumps running with a skimmer and 2 trickle tower,x 2 easy pods and a Nexus that need cleaning.
To clean all filters twice has taken me 16 minutes to do. The most time is wasted in waiting for the air to clean out the static K1. This is all achieved by TURNING VALVES no hands in water needed.
Quote :
automatic water refiller ........................

Ens....................

Wat is die koste hieraan verbonde?
Back to top Go down
bobby

bobby

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby's new pond - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:17 pm

Hi Pieter

Op bladsy 42 is die foto's van die kontrepsie, op my skimmer geinstalleer.

Die Kostes... onseker
Die eerste een het met gewiggies gewerk in 63mm pyp en die water moes omtrent 300mm sak voor dit weer inskop wat niks goed is vir die Nexus se watervlak nie. Hulle het toe ander een gebou wat met "probes" werk en ek moes R1000 in betaal, maar dit werk uitstekend. Ek het hom gestel dat sodra die dam 25mm water verloor maak hy weer automaties vol tot op sy merk.

As ek nou moet raai seker so R 2300.00 in totaal, maar die man moes omtrent 4 maal Malmesbury toe ry, so ek het seker daarvoor ok betaal. Ek het so baie water gemors weens my eie nalatigheid (LG) dat ek seker is ek sal die kostes gou verhaal.

LG bounce
Back to top Go down
bobby

bobby

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby's new pond - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:01 am

Well one cannot have a new pond without new additions. I have ordered 2 Koi that in my view will enhance the overall look of my pond. For this purpose I looked at Koi that is simmilar but different to my current collection.

There are very stunning garden ponds out their, but my property does not lend itself to this type of pond and a very formal pond is then my only option. Well not having a garden pond is not all doom and gloom. Since adding the glass door my pond has become an extention of my home and it now feels like a comlete unit. From inside my home walking pass the stairs or from within the lounge I can see my Koi through the window. All formal ponds should have a window irrespective of the general view that a Koi has to be viewed from the top. I spend every moring in front of this window feeding and having my first coffee. This is also my last action before retiring to bed in the evening. This is an amazing experience and seeing your Koi so up close and personal does wonders for my inner peace.

Well needless to say I connot wait to collect my new babies from the airport hopefully later this week, they have been in SA for some time and been through the QT process. I have been waiting for my new pond to settle and felt she is now ready to receive new Koi. The new addition to my collection is a 63cm Omosaku Shiro Utzuri and a 70cm Aka Sanke
Back to top Go down
bobby

bobby

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby's new pond - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:59 pm

Pieter J de Villiers wrote:
LG,
Quote :
Quote :
automatic water refiller ........................

Ens....................

Wat is die koste hieraan verbonde?

Ek is aangese ek vertolk die vraag van die SF king verkeerd. Embarassed Verkoon tog, dis 'n ouderdom ding. Wel die skenking aan Eskom van R .......0.. P/m x 12 mde, ag nee wat ou Pieter die probleempie van kostes is sommer gou gou van geen belang. Die LG het nie eers 'n tool nodig nie, wat 'n verdere besparing bring. Is dit al weer die ouderdom ding of het die SF king dan nie erens op die forum genoem dat dit die manne met geld is wat eerste kla oor kostes nie Question

Hoe se daai meisie op 7 de Laan Exclamation Jy beste vriend Ja pale
LG lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby's new pond - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:22 am

LG,

Nie die antwoord wat ek soek nie!

Ek probeer in Engels;

What is the total cost of your filter system, including automatic water filler?
Back to top Go down
CvZ

CvZ

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby's new pond - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:41 am

Mooi so Bobby Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Ek sal definetief kom kyk as die nuwe vissies swem.
As jy hulp benodig, laat asb weet . Ek help graag.
Back to top Go down
http://capekoi.co.za
bobby

bobby

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby's new pond - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:29 pm

2 more days to my Shiro delivery.bounce

63cm Omosako Shiro Utzuri 4 yrs, spawned 2 weeks ago (Video taken after spawn) This was takan 6 weeks ago No

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby's new pond - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:38 pm

Very Very nice!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.koionline.co.za
stumble

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby's new pond - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:59 am

That's a stunning fish!!
Back to top Go down
bobby

bobby

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby's new pond - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:00 am

One more day to my Sanke delivery.bounce

70 cm Wakasyoryu Sanke 4th year
Sanki- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby's new pond - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:57 pm

Hi Bobby,

Baie mooi, maar ek wil ok graag weet wat die filters gekos het, net vir interessantheid.
Back to top Go down
bobby

bobby

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby's new pond - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:45 pm

Hi Jaco
Ek het regtig nie opgetel nie maar die: Toerusting,
Nexus 300, die 2 Easy Pods en die die 2 Trickle Towers was onder R 45 000. Die plesier wat die stelsel my bied was elke sent dit werd in my opinie.
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby's new pond - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:55 pm

Ek sal jou glo, droom stelsel wat jy het.
Back to top Go down
Marius Bezuidenhout

Marius Bezuidenhout

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby's new pond - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:14 pm

Ek glo ook dit elke sent werd en in lang termyn sal jy die vrugte pluk. Almal droom van so 'n stelsel en ek glo nie dat daar tans enige stelsel beskikbaar is wat beter en makliker werk nie. In toekoms gaan meeste damme gravity fed wees te danke aan Eskom. Selfs hier in donker Afrika begin mense se oe oopgaan om krag te bespaar. Baie van die stasies doer in die bos wat 24/7 op generators werk, word nou omgeskakel na 'n nuwe stelsel. Die generators se brandstof kos so R15000 per maand en moet elke 250uur(10dae) gediens word wat kostes geweldig hoog maak as die afstand na stasies in ag geneem word.( herstel/ diens/600L diesel tanks volmaak ens) Met nuwe stelsel spaar dit tot 60% van brandstof en so ook met die onderhoud. As die 1000Amp / uur batterye (24 van hulle) nie so hel duur en swaar was nie (78kg elk) dan kon dit ook deel van droom Koi stelsel uitmaak met kragbesparing in lang termyn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby's new pond - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bobby's new pond

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next