The Koi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Koi Forum

The place where koi hobbyist's and dealers meet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
electricity dropsy 2011 western baytril cape SPOTS white pond growth bubble dealers Dimilin face foam shape plants pumps skin salt food show filter babies plant Bead
Latest topics
» New member, hallo everyone
Bobby - Bobby's new pond - Page 33 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 8:35 am by avisagie

» Waterfall Quiet Air Pump LP-60
Bobby - Bobby's new pond - Page 33 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 10:34 am by Ronnie

» Super Acto Flo Moving Bed Bio Media
Bobby - Bobby's new pond - Page 33 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 10:28 am by Ronnie

» Concerns about koi pond lining
Bobby - Bobby's new pond - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 12:16 pm by radley

» Nuwe dam
Bobby - Bobby's new pond - Page 33 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 7:22 am by Bertus

» Help! What do o do with fry??
Bobby - Bobby's new pond - Page 33 EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 2:34 am by Zombolina

» A magical Japanese garden
Bobby - Bobby's new pond - Page 33 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 1:45 pm by atb tv

» Nogyosai Nagaoka koi show 2018 The vats part 2
Bobby - Bobby's new pond - Page 33 EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 12:52 pm by atb tv

» Nogyosai Nagaoka koi show 2018 the vats part 1
Bobby - Bobby's new pond - Page 33 EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 11:58 am by atb tv

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Bobby's new pond

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
dutchman

dutchman

Bobby - Bobby's new pond - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby - Bobby's new pond - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:42 pm

Hi Bobby

I think you do have a lovely pond and some nice koi.
Maar dis nou n mooi koi.

Well done.
Back to top Go down
bobby

bobby

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby - Bobby's new pond - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:42 pm

Jaco wrote:
Hierdie gaan 'n moerse groot vis wees, en mooi daarby.

Hey Jaco, mag jou woorde waar word bounce
Back to top Go down
bobby

bobby

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby - Bobby's new pond - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:19 pm

Thks Dutchman..... The Dealer Karl is on your doorstep... Returning from Japan in a day or 2..... Chk Dreamkoi website for Japan update.
Back to top Go down
dutchman

dutchman

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby - Bobby's new pond - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:53 am

Hi Bobby

I know Karl very well, it is him that got me into this hobby.
The only problem with Karl is, his fish does not come cheap.
I bought a small Sanke and Kuaku from him in September.
The Sanke is on new koi page.
You have lovely fish and a job well done on your pond, one day when i am big, i want a pond like yours.

Karel
Back to top Go down
bobby

bobby

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby - Bobby's new pond - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:52 am

Hello Dutchman.
Quality is always at a premium... shop around and you will be surprised..... value for money and trust will be high on the list. Having said this, even expensive Koi has demerits and as I have said before the perfect koi won't leave Japan. As long as whatever the cost you have paid... you are not made a fool off in relation to the perceived value..... which is very common in the koi industry.
Back to top Go down
dutchman

dutchman

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby - Bobby's new pond - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:04 am

Hi Bobby

I only got fish from Dream Koi and Penrith.
I have a 13 000l pond with only 8 fish in.
I've learned from good guys, better quality less fish.

Thanx
Back to top Go down
bobby

bobby

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby - Bobby's new pond - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:14 am

Neville wrote:
Hi Bobby
I like the way you are increasing your pond's stock levels one of these days we will be getting some bargains to relieve the over stock problem, carry on.

Hello Neville ....with a planned Very Happy Very Happy 11 ...... koi ...... 32000LT ..... Very Happy Very Happy never going to happen Very Happy Very Happy current collection ..... 9 plus 2 on order

My first challenge will now be to grow one of my Go Sanke collection over the 80 cm mark. So water pond maintenance will be key and so far the new pond is performing excellent. More importantly is all that all my Koi stay healthy.

I am not convinced that my Yamato will measure 80cm at the end of 2011 growing season but it will be a bonus should she achieve this now...... there is always next season. Cool

Back to top Go down
Neville

Neville

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby - Bobby's new pond - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:25 am

Oh Well, so it won't happen then.

No Bobby I am sure you have everything 101% under control you are not an impulsive person you plan well ahead, and are reaping the benefits.

Your collection is really excellent. Would love to see your fish competing up here.

Back to top Go down
LJO42

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby - Bobby's new pond - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:25 pm

Wow congrats very nice ... i see the sumi still coming up even at that size.

Back to top Go down
bobby

bobby

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby - Bobby's new pond - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:07 pm

Received my first Refresh stash from Dream Koi today.

REFRESH POWDER 5 kg

Refresh Clay mineral from the Yasawagi district in Akita prefecture, Japan. They call the clay "marvelous soil" or "magic white soil." Refresh is a wonderful gift from the earth, which can not be produced artificially.

Composed of Montmorillonite in it's core and 16 necessary minerals such as: silica acid, aluminum, calcium, magnesium, sodium, and ferrous-please do not confuse it with locally produced Calcium Bentonite!!.

These effective minerals keep the water clean and help to supply nutrition dissolving slowly into the water through ion exchanges.

Water treated with Refresh actually adds a sparkle and improved clarity to the water.
Full of minerals and essential vitamins for growth and healthy Koi.
This product is also used heavily by those who show their koi, as it helps bring the fish into top condition and gives the skin that extra glow.
Back to top Go down
bobby

bobby

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby - Bobby's new pond - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:12 pm

Also received this auto feeder....once I have mastered the Japanese instructions I will post a picture.Very Happy

AUTOMATIC FEEDERS

Many of the Japanese mud ponds are isolated and far from where the breeders live and therefore there is a big need for solar powered automatic feeders.The most popular is the "ESAYARI MEIJIN" PFX-17-A.

This high quality feeder is made in Japan and has a capacity of 17 liters.
You can digitally program the machine to do up to 12 different feeds a day and the machine “throws” the pellets out to different programmable distances from the base.This helps spread the food over a greater distance which stops the fish crowding each other at meal times and gives them all a fair chance to feed.
Back to top Go down
Dave

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby - Bobby's new pond - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:36 pm

Bobby, that is one incredible koi!!!! Wink

Hopefully one day, can persuade my dad to do a trip to Japan Smile
Back to top Go down
Neville

Neville

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby - Bobby's new pond - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:14 pm

Hi Bobby

You must just carry on telling us all these secrets, shortly we will know why the Natal fish have such excellent skin quality.

Back to top Go down
bobby

bobby

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby - Bobby's new pond - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:27 pm

Dave wrote:
Bobby, that is one incredible koi!!!! Wink
Hopefully one day, can persuade my dad to do a trip to Japan Smile

Thanks Dave..... she will arrive in SA on the 8th of December Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bobby

bobby

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby - Bobby's new pond - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:49 pm

Neville wrote:
Hi Bobby
You must just carry on telling us all these secrets, shortly we will know why the Natal fish have such excellent skin quality.

Hi Neville .... between Ernst, Drikus and myself ...... keeping my ear to the ground some others are planning..... we are creating new homes for the KZN koi ...... here below the mountain. Sad Sad Sad

Soon it will be Caper Town secrets you will have to be mind-full off. Smile Smile

Neville, I have some ideas for you about a Golden Triangle (JNB-CPT-DUR) virtual Show and follow up judges visit, are you up for a challenge. Question Question
Back to top Go down
Neville

Neville

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby - Bobby's new pond - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:41 pm

Bobby

Absolutely wanneer ry ons, ek,s in Boots, kruisbande en all.

That sounds very very interesting Bobby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby - Bobby's new pond - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:08 pm

bobby wrote:
Neville wrote:
Hi Bobby
I like the way you are increasing your pond's stock levels one of these days we will be getting some bargains to relieve the over stock problem, carry on.

Hello Neville ....with a planned Very Happy Very Happy 11 ...... koi ...... 32000LT ..... Very Happy Very Happy never going to happen Very Happy Very Happy current collection ..... 9 plus 2 on order

My first challenge will now be to grow one of my Go Sanke collection over the 80 cm mark. So water pond maintenance will be key and so far the new pond is performing excellent. More importantly is all that all my Koi stay healthy.

I am not convinced that my Yamato will measure 80cm at the end of 2011 growing season but it will be a bonus should she achieve this now...... there is always next season. Cool

Bobby

You know in the koi world very few things stay a secret. Will you tell us now more about the two on order?

Regards

Last edited by Pieter on Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bobby

bobby

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby - Bobby's new pond - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:12 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Cargo straps ...... plus my Cargo Nets we will manage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby - Bobby's new pond - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:15 pm

Sorry Bobby, those smiles say it all!

Last edited by Pieter on Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bobby

bobby

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby - Bobby's new pond - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:27 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby - Bobby's new pond - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:34 pm

Ok Bobby, ek het probeer Wink

Trek maar jou been. Dit lyk my ons gaan maar asem ophou vir nog 'n rukkie. Sad Sad Sad

Groete
Back to top Go down
Neville

Neville

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby - Bobby's new pond - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:43 pm

Hi Bobby

As was said some time ago, Big guy's must have big fish, so we will see. Mine is also coming on nicely now.

bobby wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing Cargo straps ...... plus my Cargo Nets we will manage

I am sure we will

lol!
Back to top Go down
Neville

Neville

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby - Bobby's new pond - Page 33 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:01 am

bobby wrote:

Hi Neville .... between Ernst, Drikus and myself ...... keeping my ear to the ground some others are planning..... we are creating new homes for the KZN koi ...... here below the mountain. Sad Sad Sad

Soon it will be Caper Town secrets you will have to be mind-full off. Smile Smile

There is definitely something going on in the Cape, Colin new Qt, Shawn upgrade, Quinton whole koi shop, Drikus sales, Ernst massive upgrade, bobby stunners. Marc new pond, Christi new shop, Paul new koi farm, what are you guy's planning, a major takeover here.

affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
frans

frans

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby - Bobby's new pond - Page 33 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:33 pm

Oom Neville lyk my hulle proebeer om n WP span te bou wat in nat weer kan speel lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Neville

Neville

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby - Bobby's new pond - Page 33 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:46 pm

Frans,

hulle is besig met iets, gelukkig lyk dit na iets posetiefs. Volgende jaar is ek weer by daai skou, dis verseker.

Sal Natal ook nie weer maklik mis nie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bobby's new pond   Bobby - Bobby's new pond - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bobby's new pond

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 33 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next