The Koi Forum

The place where koi hobbyist's and dealers meet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
dropsy media sealer SPOTS List lice babies dealers spawn western Waterplants Bead Bobby electricity pumps shimmies pump airlift disease vacuum filter soragoi supaverm cape nexus BLACK
Latest topics
» Help! What do o do with fry??
KOI DEPOTS NEW WEB SITE  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 2:34 am by Zombolina

» A magical Japanese garden
KOI DEPOTS NEW WEB SITE  Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2019 1:45 pm by atb tv

» Nogyosai Nagaoka koi show 2018 The vats part 2
KOI DEPOTS NEW WEB SITE  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 11:52 am by atb tv

» Nogyosai Nagaoka koi show 2018 the vats part 1
KOI DEPOTS NEW WEB SITE  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 10:58 am by atb tv

» Pump size relative to the rest of my equipment
KOI DEPOTS NEW WEB SITE  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2018 10:04 am by Bilaal

» Off the grid
KOI DEPOTS NEW WEB SITE  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 5:53 pm by GREGB

» Japan souvenir 2017 part 1
KOI DEPOTS NEW WEB SITE  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 12:59 pm by atb tv

» Ikeage 2017 of 80cm+
KOI DEPOTS NEW WEB SITE  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 1:58 pm by atb tv

» the ponds in 2017
KOI DEPOTS NEW WEB SITE  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 3:14 pm by atb tv

October 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

KOI DEPOTS NEW WEB SITE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lionel

lionel

KOI DEPOTS NEW WEB SITE  Empty
PostSubject: KOI DEPOTS NEW WEB SITE    KOI DEPOTS NEW WEB SITE  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:58 pm

about to go live , check out my new site and tell me what you think so far ?

www.koidepot.co.za
Back to top Go down
lionel

lionel

PostSubject: Re: KOI DEPOTS NEW WEB SITE    KOI DEPOTS NEW WEB SITE  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:52 am

the fish on my site is only half my current stock , note to sure what to do with all the commercial fish plus still over 500 japanese hand selected baby koi 15-20cm , any suggestions on best way to depict them with out hundreds of photos
Back to top Go down
kobus van niekerk

PostSubject: Re: KOI DEPOTS NEW WEB SITE    KOI DEPOTS NEW WEB SITE  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:47 pm

hi lionel i think your web site is great but could use prices of the products.
ps.i like the foto's bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Neli

Neli

PostSubject: Re: KOI DEPOTS NEW WEB SITE    KOI DEPOTS NEW WEB SITE  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:11 pm

Put 10 or 20 in a bowl...
Back to top Go down
lionel

lionel

PostSubject: Re: KOI DEPOTS NEW WEB SITE    KOI DEPOTS NEW WEB SITE  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:24 am

thanks very much Wink i should have most of the stuff finished this week- keep watching . you can also stay up to date with koidepot on face book cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
Neli

Neli

PostSubject: Re: KOI DEPOTS NEW WEB SITE    KOI DEPOTS NEW WEB SITE  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 5:53 pm

I love those pearl scale gin rin ochiba u have...pitty U could not get the permit for me...I really wanted that koi and was going to buy lots more...
Back to top Go down
lionel

lionel

PostSubject: Re: KOI DEPOTS NEW WEB SITE    KOI DEPOTS NEW WEB SITE  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:48 am

neli you have it very wrong , you placed a order with me , i got the permit , you never come to collect or phoned ................
Back to top Go down
Neli

Neli

PostSubject: Re: KOI DEPOTS NEW WEB SITE    KOI DEPOTS NEW WEB SITE  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:00 am

lionel wrote:
neli you have it very wrong , you placed a order with me , i got the permit , you never come to collect or phoned ................
Darling,
I asked twice for the permit and called U more than 6 times...and the last time U told me that U will talk to your friend and that U are very busy with the show...The time U told me that U will talk to your friend, was not much time left for me...in case U dont manage to get it...I needed to be sure...so I can get it from another place on time in case U dont manage...and there is one week needed to book space with it with the airline...so the time I came to get the microscope, the permit was not yet ready or U could have told me...
So I got worried and asked someone else for help...and since they got me the permit it was my responsibility to buy the fish from them.
My conclusion was that U were too busy with the show and will not be able to get it...The time I asked for the permit...my fish was still in Japan...the time I came to get the microscope it was less than a week from the date I was supposed to travel...so it was not ready and it was too late for me.
Sorry but I got upset over it for it caused me lots of worries...and delays...and did not think it will be wise to confront U over it...I was going to achieve nothing...and thought U will understand why I never talked to U over it...At the show I saw U several times...and U never told me U got the permit...so I dont know...My conclusion at that time was that U never got it, and understandably I was upset.
But never mind...I am building a big pond now...and I am beginning to understand and appreciate good Koi...so I am coming again.
BTW, this is the first time I hear that U got the permit...U could have phoned me too and told me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KOI DEPOTS NEW WEB SITE    KOI DEPOTS NEW WEB SITE  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KOI DEPOTS NEW WEB SITE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1