The Koi Forum

The place where koi hobbyist's and dealers meet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Waterplants spawn pump disease western SPOTS drum shimmies electricity dropsy List airlift media dealers filter BLACK nexus vacuum cape lice profidrum Chris Bead supaverm pumps Bobby
Latest topics
» Help! What do o do with fry??
Proces son how I upload my pics  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 2:34 am by Zombolina

» A magical Japanese garden
Proces son how I upload my pics  Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2019 1:45 pm by atb tv

» Nogyosai Nagaoka koi show 2018 The vats part 2
Proces son how I upload my pics  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 11:52 am by atb tv

» Nogyosai Nagaoka koi show 2018 the vats part 1
Proces son how I upload my pics  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 10:58 am by atb tv

» Pump size relative to the rest of my equipment
Proces son how I upload my pics  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2018 10:04 am by Bilaal

» Off the grid
Proces son how I upload my pics  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 5:53 pm by GREGB

» Japan souvenir 2017 part 1
Proces son how I upload my pics  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 12:59 pm by atb tv

» Ikeage 2017 of 80cm+
Proces son how I upload my pics  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 1:58 pm by atb tv

» the ponds in 2017
Proces son how I upload my pics  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 3:14 pm by atb tv

September 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Proces son how I upload my pics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cliff

Cliff

Proces son how I upload my pics  Empty
PostSubject: Proces son how I upload my pics    Proces son how I upload my pics  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:55 am

When I upload pics, I do it via the following process

I click on this field

Proces son how I upload my pics  110

When clicking on this field it may ask you for login credentials, these credentials are the same as you would use to login to this forum.

Once you are logged in, you then click on the browse button, and you "Browse" to the location on your pc where the file is located. Once selected you then click on "Host".

Proces son how I upload my pics  213

One you have clicked on "Host", the below picture pops up. Takes a few seconds from clicking "Host" till the next screen pops up.

Proces son how I upload my pics  212

What I then do is click on "Copy" (this copies the link\path to the image) once you click on "Copy" the image below then pops up where I click on "Allow", after clicking on "Allow" I then click on "Upload" frm the previous image.

Proces son how I upload my pics  410

Once the pic is uploaded, the screen reverts back to a blank "Upload you image" screen where it awaits your next image upload.

I then go to the area where I want the image to display on my post and do a "Ctrl+v" or I "right click and paste" and it will paste the link/path to your image there

Proces son how I upload my pics  510

This is pretty much it......how to post video's coming soon

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Proces son how I upload my pics    Proces son how I upload my pics  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:12 am

Thanks for posting Cliff. Much better than my explanation.

Koi are not my whole life but make my life whole
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.koionline.co.za
Neli

Neli

PostSubject: Re: Proces son how I upload my pics    Proces son how I upload my pics  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:32 am

Cliff,
I dont think Costa will be able to do that from the ipad...it is a different story there...U need to upload the image to a different host...The forum needs a plugin called tapatalk in order the ipad to be able to post images directly to a forum...and admin said this forum has a different code, and will not be able to install Tapatalk.
But I am going to try now from my lap top and see if I will manage...since my allowance for this forum is exhausted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neli

Neli

PostSubject: Re: Proces son how I upload my pics    Proces son how I upload my pics  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:37 am

I failed Cliff,
I am going to flicker to show U what I get:
Proces son how I upload my pics  Downloads
and then this...
Proces son how I upload my pics  Downloadhtm2
I dont see the window that says allow access..
And the pop up window does not want to close...and after I copied...it does not want to paste.
Proces son how I upload my pics  Downloadhtm2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neli

Neli

PostSubject: Re: Proces son how I upload my pics    Proces son how I upload my pics  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:53 am

I dont see the browse button...I see chose file...
I am trying now with the next button to the right of the one U pointed the arrow to. I dont think that one is the same as yours...
I am trying again a second time with your button.
1 chose file
2 host it
3 I copied the: image URL
3 upload
Now I see a screan again the same as the first one...Upload your immage...I did not see allow.
Let me try and paste...maybe the image will come up.
It did not copy anything in the clip board...
Reloaded the page and will try to copy thumbnail now...since there are 3 URL options to copy.
The same thing happened...
now I am trying to post the clipboard..
It is not in the clipboard...
I will try now third time...will post the link of the URL manually select and copy.
Proces son how I upload my pics  Dsc07113
Manually it was copied...and I pasted it...lets see if the picture will come up...If it does it is a welcome present for Quinton...since he is into Japanese girls...he he he!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neli

Neli

PostSubject: Re: Proces son how I upload my pics    Proces son how I upload my pics  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:00 am

Finally results! I copied tthe thumb nail link...now I will copy the second link and then the 3rd link...and see what happens...but I never got the allow access to clipboard window...still it is much better than going to flicker all the time.
This is the second URL option: image
Proces son how I upload my pics  Dsc06610
and this is the third one: Image URL
https://i.servimg.com/u/f45/16/35/77/47/dsc06611.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neli

Neli

PostSubject: Re: Proces son how I upload my pics    Proces son how I upload my pics  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:04 am

Conclusion for me:
Best to copy the second link manually :Image
The third one remained as a link...
That was Yamazaki's new green house...
The second one is a Japanese toilet, the Japanese style!: Fully automated...: It is hot,Washes your bum with hot water with a speed U can regulate...but one thing was missing...it does not wipe it...He he he!
This was a public toilet at a truck stop...,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miya Oki Koi

Miya Oki Koi

PostSubject: Re: Proces son how I upload my pics    Proces son how I upload my pics  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:41 am

Thanx Cliff will try this next time.
Shocked

Cliff

Cliff

PostSubject: Re: Proces son how I upload my pics    Proces son how I upload my pics  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:56 am

No problem guys

Not sure why yours is different Neli.....are you using firefox\IE or Google Chrome???.....if not IE then perhaps that the reason.

This could also be the reason you do not get the allow button, I just possibly have different security settings.

After you click on copy do you go and paste?.....it does not paste it automatically.

Glad you are finding this process easier! afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neli

Neli

PostSubject: Re: Proces son how I upload my pics    Proces son how I upload my pics  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:03 am

Cliff wrote:
No problem guys

Not sure why yours is different Neli.....are you using firefox\IE or Google Chrome???.....if not IE then perhaps that the reason.

This could also be the reason you do not get the allow button, I just possibly have different security settings.

After you click on copy do you go and paste?.....it does not paste it automatically.

Glad you are finding this process easier! afro
I use chrome.
If I click on copy it does not copy....I have to select it and copy(right click copy) and then paste it on the post.
It is a great help even the way I do it Cliff. Thanks a million!
At list this will show people with the same problem like me how to do it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cliff

Cliff

PostSubject: Re: Proces son how I upload my pics    Proces son how I upload my pics  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:56 pm

All this help and my reputation has nt improved......lol

Neli, your is different because you are using chrome.......my process is based on using IE......which works on the copy function etc.

However you can stay on chrome and rather just highlight the text area next to the copy button to copy that text......same fuctionality

Glad it's easier for you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
quinten

quinten

PostSubject: Re: Proces son how I upload my pics    Proces son how I upload my pics  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:21 pm

Hi there Cliff ,

Do you know what i do wromh when i am posting pictures?

Regards

Quinten
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cliff

Cliff

PostSubject: Re: Proces son how I upload my pics    Proces son how I upload my pics  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:10 pm

Hi Q, you need to copy the link with the img in the square brackets before the actual path, and where it has /img in square brackets at the end of the link,

Just check the links you are copying and make sure it has that, if not you can just add it manual

[ img]www.photolink.com[/ img]

I put a space in between the first bracket and img just so you could see what I mean, without the space it would try post a pic, so just note no spaces between letters in the square brackets and you're A-away.

Otherwise, like I mentioned, copy the path with [ img] at the begining of it and past that one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
quinten

quinten

PostSubject: Re: Proces son how I upload my pics    Proces son how I upload my pics  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:50 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
quinten

quinten

PostSubject: Re: Proces son how I upload my pics    Proces son how I upload my pics  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:55 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
quinten

quinten

PostSubject: Re: Proces son how I upload my pics    Proces son how I upload my pics  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:58 am

Proces son how I upload my pics  670x3713
Back to top Go down
View user profile
quinten

quinten

PostSubject: Re: Proces son how I upload my pics    Proces son how I upload my pics  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:59 am

Thank you Cliff ,

I got it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I have copy wrong link Embarassed Embarassed

Regards

Quinten
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proces son how I upload my pics    Proces son how I upload my pics  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proces son how I upload my pics

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1