The Koi Forum

The place where koi hobbyist's and dealers meet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Waterplants disease vacuum SPOTS pumps shimmies airlift dealers Bobby BLACK western soragoi dropsy spawn nexus cape media Bead List pump lice electricity filter supaverm sealer babies
Latest topics
» Help! What do o do with fry??
heisei nishiki that lost all its colour Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 2:34 am by Zombolina

» A magical Japanese garden
heisei nishiki that lost all its colour Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2019 1:45 pm by atb tv

» Nogyosai Nagaoka koi show 2018 The vats part 2
heisei nishiki that lost all its colour Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 11:52 am by atb tv

» Nogyosai Nagaoka koi show 2018 the vats part 1
heisei nishiki that lost all its colour Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 10:58 am by atb tv

» Pump size relative to the rest of my equipment
heisei nishiki that lost all its colour Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2018 10:04 am by Bilaal

» Off the grid
heisei nishiki that lost all its colour Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 5:53 pm by GREGB

» Japan souvenir 2017 part 1
heisei nishiki that lost all its colour Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 12:59 pm by atb tv

» Ikeage 2017 of 80cm+
heisei nishiki that lost all its colour Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 1:58 pm by atb tv

» the ponds in 2017
heisei nishiki that lost all its colour Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 3:14 pm by atb tv

October 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

heisei nishiki that lost all its colour

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chris coomber

chris coomber

heisei nishiki that lost all its colour Empty
PostSubject: heisei nishiki that lost all its colour   heisei nishiki that lost all its colour Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:24 pm

Got this fish about 2 years ago, it was a nice heisei nishiki, then it lost all its colour, what would you call it now? Worthless? lol
Attachments
chris5.jpg
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(27 Kb) Downloaded 43 times
Back to top Go down
Neli

Neli

PostSubject: Re: heisei nishiki that lost all its colour   heisei nishiki that lost all its colour Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:41 am

chris coomber wrote:
Got this fish about 2 years ago, it was a nice heisei nishiki, then it lost all its colour, what would you call it now? Worthless? lol
I would call it my beloved pet!
Now it is a shiro muji...It happens all the time ...it is genes mostly...
Back to top Go down
chris coomber

chris coomber

PostSubject: Re: heisei nishiki that lost all its colour   heisei nishiki that lost all its colour Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:14 am

I was thinking maybe its a doitsu purachina because its metallic, but then there's the dark markings in its head, and the white isn't pure white, slightly more platinum. Its the most active fish in my pond and at feeding time it goes crazy, knocking any othe koi, even bigger ones, out of the way to get to the food. So quite a character.
Back to top Go down
Neli

Neli

PostSubject: Re: heisei nishiki that lost all its colour   heisei nishiki that lost all its colour Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:42 am

chris coomber wrote:
I was thinking maybe its a doitsu purachina because its metallic, but then there's the dark markings in its head, and the white isn't pure white, slightly more platinum. Its the most active fish in my pond and at feeding time it goes crazy, knocking any othe koi, even bigger ones, out of the way to get to the food. So quite a character.
Yes then U can be right...
Every Koi has a different character...all endearing them selves in different way...Going to feed my babies now.
Back to top Go down
tategoi-boi

tategoi-boi

PostSubject: Re: heisei nishiki that lost all its colour   heisei nishiki that lost all its colour Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:29 pm

looks like a gin kikokuryu scratch
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: heisei nishiki that lost all its colour   heisei nishiki that lost all its colour Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:36 am

A sanke who looses it's hi becomes a Shiro Utsuri.

This metallic Sanke (Heisei Nishiki) became a doitsu metallic Shiro Utsuri in my view because there are still some black on the fish.

The Heisei Nishiki's are so beautifull but they tend to loose their colours, even from the best breeders of the variety being Aoki and Kase.

Koi are not my whole life but make my life whole
Back to top Go down
http://www.koionline.co.za
tategoi-boi

tategoi-boi

PostSubject: Re: heisei nishiki that lost all its colour   heisei nishiki that lost all its colour Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:50 am

Admin wrote:
A sanke who looses it's hi becomes a Shiro Utsuri.

This metallic Sanke (Heisei Nishiki) became a doitsu metallic Shiro Utsuri in my view because there are still some black on the fish.
Wouldn't it become a shiro bekko? Because I understand that a sanke is a fish with a kohaku's hi pattern and a bekko's stepping stone pattern....Wouldn't a showa who lost its hi turn into a shiro utsuri?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: heisei nishiki that lost all its colour   heisei nishiki that lost all its colour Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:15 pm

Your are right. Thanks for pointing it out.

Here is another Heisei Nishiki that lost all it's hi within in few months which I bought from Aoki:

https://koionline.forumotion.com/t878-hisei-nishiki-lost-all-it-s-hi?highlight=LOST+COLOUR

Koi are not my whole life but make my life whole
Back to top Go down
http://www.koionline.co.za
Quinton Jones

Quinton Jones

PostSubject: Re: heisei nishiki that lost all its colour   heisei nishiki that lost all its colour Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:42 pm

Hesei Nishiki is Sanke based will be doits metallic gin bekko without the hi.
Chris IMO this started out as Beni Kikokuryo and then just became kikokuryo when it lost hi.
Sumi shading ios from kimonryu line
Back to top Go down
koigal50

koigal50

PostSubject: Re: heisei nishiki that lost all its colour   heisei nishiki that lost all its colour Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:10 am

I brought a beautiful Red and White Kikusui and within three months it looked just like yours, I sold it for alot less as platium doitsu.
Back to top Go down
Neli

Neli

PostSubject: Re: heisei nishiki that lost all its colour   heisei nishiki that lost all its colour Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:56 am

What a disappointment it is when they start loosing their Hi...
I had few too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: heisei nishiki that lost all its colour   heisei nishiki that lost all its colour Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

heisei nishiki that lost all its colour

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1