The Koi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Koi Forum

The place where koi hobbyist's and dealers meet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
show growth babies skin 2011 Bead baytril SPOTS shape pumps plants cape Dimilin foam food salt dropsy dealers pond filter western bubble face electricity plant white
Latest topics
» New member, hallo everyone
Personal attacks - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 8:35 am by avisagie

» Waterfall Quiet Air Pump LP-60
Personal attacks - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 10:34 am by Ronnie

» Super Acto Flo Moving Bed Bio Media
Personal attacks - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 10:28 am by Ronnie

» Concerns about koi pond lining
Personal attacks - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 12:16 pm by radley

» Nuwe dam
Personal attacks - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 7:22 am by Bertus

» Help! What do o do with fry??
Personal attacks - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 2:34 am by Zombolina

» A magical Japanese garden
Personal attacks - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 1:45 pm by atb tv

» Nogyosai Nagaoka koi show 2018 The vats part 2
Personal attacks - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 12:52 pm by atb tv

» Nogyosai Nagaoka koi show 2018 the vats part 1
Personal attacks - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 11:58 am by atb tv

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Personal attacks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jan

Jan

Personal attacks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal attacks   Personal attacks - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:39 am

Neville wrote:
I followed the particular posting and from the inset decided not to take part, (which I later did, one just gets drawn into these things) as the provocation in this and the other similar posting was very clear
Neville,
My impression to, while following the particular posting in question.
Back to top Go down
wayneb
Admin
wayneb

PostSubject: Re: Personal attacks   Personal attacks - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:00 am

I know the banned member pieter from a distance and not as well as many of you guys. I have spoken to him on the phone many times, He like to call me seuntjie. Yes he is a passionate koi keepr and has huge amounts of knowldge and will do anything for friend or stranger if koi is involved...a nice guy if you get to know him but he also has another side where he can be a bit direct. (In other words he calls a spade a spade).

One must take resposibility for your actions regardless if you where provoced or whether it is in your personal nature and as i understand its not as if he did not get warnings from the admin prior to being banned on many occasions.

This is the first ban ever on this forum but its not Pieters first ban from a forum.

I do think a 1 year ban is a bit excessive for a local member that have positively contributed to the forum on many other occasions but that is my personal view in the matter and im not going to try and get admin to change the rules for a particular member. In the end we must all adhere to the rules and regulations of a forum if we want to take part on it.

So can we now please accept what has happened and move on? This topic is really putting a damper on the rest of the forum.
Back to top Go down
Http://www.KoiAdventures.co.za
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Personal attacks   Personal attacks - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:52 am

Guys, this specific matter has a long history of which you do not know all the details.

After consultation with various members, I decided that it is not in the interest of either one of the two individuals under discussion or the hobby or this forum to disclose the history.

This is why all posts by this member on the same issue was continuously deleted since 2008 in the first place.

There is also no sense in discussing it further without all the details available. Lets concentrate on more positive aspects of the hobby.

This matter is now closed and I am locking the thread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.koionline.co.za
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal attacks   Personal attacks - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Personal attacks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2