The Koi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Koi Forum

The place where koi hobbyist's and dealers meet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
clinofish pond face foam baytril plant dropsy electricity plants Bead salt Dimilin small growth shape pumps show cape western 2011 SPOTS bubble babies dealers food filter
Latest topics
» New member, hallo everyone
cheating husband EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 8:35 am by avisagie

» Waterfall Quiet Air Pump LP-60
cheating husband EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 10:34 am by Ronnie

» Super Acto Flo Moving Bed Bio Media
cheating husband EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 10:28 am by Ronnie

» Concerns about koi pond lining
cheating husband EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 12:16 pm by radley

» Nuwe dam
cheating husband EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 7:22 am by Bertus

» Help! What do o do with fry??
cheating husband EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 2:34 am by Zombolina

» A magical Japanese garden
cheating husband EmptyFri May 24, 2019 1:45 pm by atb tv

» Nogyosai Nagaoka koi show 2018 The vats part 2
cheating husband EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 12:52 pm by atb tv

» Nogyosai Nagaoka koi show 2018 the vats part 1
cheating husband EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 11:58 am by atb tv

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

cheating husband

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
stumble

cheating husband Empty
PostSubject: cheating husband   cheating husband EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:38 pm

The wife came home early and found her husband in their bedroom making love to a very attractive young woman. 'You are a disrespectful pig!' she cried. 'How dare you do this to me -- a faithful wife, the mother of your children? I'm leaving you. I want a divorce right away!'

The husband replied, 'Hang on just a minute, Love, so at least I can tell you what happened.'

'Fine, go ahead,' she sobbed,' but they'll be the last words you'll say to me!'

And so, the husband began -- 'Well, I was getting into the car to drive home, and this young lady here asked me for a lift. She looked so down-and-out and defenseless that I took pity on her and let her into the car. I noticed that she was very thin, not well dressed and very dirty. She told me that she hadn't eaten for three days. So, in my compassion, I brought her home and warmed up the enchiladas I made for you last night, the ones you wouldn't eat because you're afraid you'll put on weight. The poor thing devoured them in moments.

'Since she needed a good clean-up, I suggested a shower and, while she was doing that, I noticed her clothes were dirty and full of holes, so I threw them away. Then, as she needed clothes, I gave her the designer jeans that you have had for a few years, but don't use because you say they are too tight. I also gave her the underwear that was your anniversary present, which you don't use because I don't have good taste. I found the sexy blouse my sister gave you for Christmas, that you don't use just to annoy her, and I also donated those boots you bought at the expensive boutique and don't use because someone at work has a pair the same.'

The husband took a quick breath and continued - 'She was so grateful for my understanding and help that as I walked her to the door, she turned to me with tears in her eyes and said, 'Please, Sir...do you have anything else that your wife doesn't use?'
Back to top Go down

cheating husband

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1