The Koi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Koi Forum

The place where koi hobbyist's and dealers meet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
pond western filter baytril dealers growth cape clinofish foam pumps plants food dropsy plant bubble 2011 face small SPOTS Dimilin Bead babies electricity shape show salt
Latest topics
» New member, hallo everyone
Momotaro agent in CT ? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 8:35 am by avisagie

» Waterfall Quiet Air Pump LP-60
Momotaro agent in CT ? EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 10:34 am by Ronnie

» Super Acto Flo Moving Bed Bio Media
Momotaro agent in CT ? EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 10:28 am by Ronnie

» Concerns about koi pond lining
Momotaro agent in CT ? EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 12:16 pm by radley

» Nuwe dam
Momotaro agent in CT ? EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 7:22 am by Bertus

» Help! What do o do with fry??
Momotaro agent in CT ? EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 2:34 am by Zombolina

» A magical Japanese garden
Momotaro agent in CT ? EmptyFri May 24, 2019 1:45 pm by atb tv

» Nogyosai Nagaoka koi show 2018 The vats part 2
Momotaro agent in CT ? EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 12:52 pm by atb tv

» Nogyosai Nagaoka koi show 2018 the vats part 1
Momotaro agent in CT ? EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 11:58 am by atb tv

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Momotaro agent in CT ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sas

Momotaro agent in CT ? Empty
PostSubject: Momotaro agent in CT ?   Momotaro agent in CT ? EmptyWed May 06, 2009 2:50 pm

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me is there any koi dealer in CT who currently have momotaro tosai in stock or can import koi from Momotaro Koi Farm?

Thanks.
sas
Back to top Go down
wayneb
Admin
wayneb

PostSubject: Re: Momotaro agent in CT ?   Momotaro agent in CT ? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 1:51 pm

Sorry SAS, I know of no-one.
Back to top Go down
Http://www.KoiAdventures.co.za
Ernst

Ernst

PostSubject: Re: Momotaro agent in CT ?   Momotaro agent in CT ? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:05 pm

I donated a very high quality momotaro sanke female (Bently offspring) to Quality koi (Platinum koi before) which they should spawn next spring. I'm really looking forward to seeing the babies she will produce. It was a big loss to me but she had a ulcer next to the dorsal fin and the scar took her out of the show scene.

If you are really in a hurry I would suggest speaking to Tony Pitham as he supplied her to me and has links with them. tony@koiwaterbarn.com
Back to top Go down
sas

PostSubject: Re: Momotaro agent in CT ?   Momotaro agent in CT ? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:49 pm

wayneb wrote:
Sorry SAS, I know of no-one.

Hi Wayneb,

Even you don't know, i still want to thank you for replying.

Thanks.
sas
Back to top Go down
sas

PostSubject: Re:   Momotaro agent in CT ? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:52 pm

Ernst wrote:
I donated a very high quality momotaro sanke female (Bently offspring) to Quality koi (Platinum koi before) which they should spawn next spring. I'm really looking forward to seeing the babies she will produce. It was a big loss to me but she had a ulcer next to the dorsal fin and the scar took her out of the show scene.

If you are really in a hurry I would suggest speaking to Tony Pitham as he supplied her to me and has links with them. tony@koiwaterbarn.com

Hi Ernst,

Thanks for your information.

I can wait and if i can get the bloodline locally, i prefer to support local breeder.

Do you still have photo of that Sanke, and do you know how old and how big is her now?

Thanks
sas
Back to top Go down
sas

PostSubject: Re: Momotaro agent in CT ?   Momotaro agent in CT ? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 11:08 pm

Ernst wrote:

Hi Ernst,

If i remember correctly, Bentley is a kohaku. So, do you mean the momotaro sanke yuo donate to Quality is a spawning from a kohaku and Sanke cross?

Momotaro agent in CT ? 2009191191335446

Thanks.
Tony
Back to top Go down
Ernst

Ernst

PostSubject: Re: Momotaro agent in CT ?   Momotaro agent in CT ? EmptySat May 09, 2009 8:38 am

Yes, even at SFF they use Kohaku females with sanke male. Shinning Rose (produces top sanke) is a beautiful kohaku. Just take a look at their spawning book for the past season and you will see. Ryuo X the other top female from momotaro is also a kohaku which they use for sanke spawning as well.

I'll post a pic of the sanke I gave them. I also gave them a Yamato kohaku female. Both were 65cm at 2.5 year old. The ones I have of the same size will bench at the show at 75cm, so the 2 I gave to quality should be close to 75cm as 3 year olds now.

I'll post the pics later, first the whole process to upload them to photobucket Mad

Last edited by Ernst on Sat May 09, 2009 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ernst

Ernst

PostSubject: Re: Momotaro agent in CT ?   Momotaro agent in CT ? EmptySat May 09, 2009 8:58 am

Here you go, these two parent koi will hopefully produce some good babies next spring!

Momotaro agent in CT ? MomotaroSanke65cm

Momotaro agent in CT ? SakaiKohaku65cm_400x600
Back to top Go down
bobby

bobby

PostSubject: Re: Momotaro agent in CT ?   Momotaro agent in CT ? EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:34 pm

Ernst wrote:
I'll post a pic of the sanke I gave them. I also gave them a Yamato kohaku female. Both were 65cm at 2.5 year old. The ones I have of the same size will bench at the show at 75cm, so the 2 I gave to quality should be close to 75cm as 3 year olds now.

Why did you part with the Yamato Kohaku she looks lovely, for breeding only?
Back to top Go down
Ernst

Ernst

PostSubject: Re: Momotaro agent in CT ?   Momotaro agent in CT ? EmptySat May 09, 2009 2:09 pm

Bobby wrote:
Ernst wrote:

Why did you part with the Yamato Kohaku she looks lovely, for breeding only?

Look at her eyes...
plus she had a ulcer in one of her ventral fins which took out most of the fin before I saw it.
Back to top Go down
sas

PostSubject: Re: Momotaro agent in CT ?   Momotaro agent in CT ? EmptySun May 10, 2009 6:38 pm

Ernst wrote:
Yes, even at SFF they use Kohaku females with sanke male. Shinning Rose (produces top sanke) is a beautiful kohaku. Just take a look at their spawning book for the past season and you will see. Ryuo X the other top female from momotaro is also a kohaku which they use for sanke spawning as well.

I'll post the pics later, first the whole process to upload them to photobucket Mad

Hi Ernst,

Thanks for your reply.

I woud like to ask do your import the SFF Yamato kohaku through local dealer in CT ?

Thanks
Tony
Back to top Go down
Ernst

Ernst

PostSubject: Re: Momotaro agent in CT ?   Momotaro agent in CT ? EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:56 am

sas wrote:

Hi Ernst,

Thanks for your reply.

I woud like to ask do your import the SFF Yamato kohaku through local dealer in CT ?

Thanks
Tony

Hi Tony
I use Tony from Koi waterbarn for my koi from SFF. He has access to the top quality from this breeder. He still has some sanke and kohaku nissai left in his sales pond in Durban so best is to contact him directly - e-mail at the top. He will be at our show in two weeks if you would like to meet up with him. Let me know and I'll arrange to introduce you to him.
Back to top Go down
sas

PostSubject: Re: Momotaro agent in CT ?   Momotaro agent in CT ? EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:20 am

Ernst wrote:
sas wrote:

Hi Ernst,

Thanks for your reply.

Thanks
Tony

Hi Tony
I use Tony from Koi waterbarn for my koi from SFF. He has access to the top quality from this breeder. He still has some sanke and kohaku nissai left in his sales pond in Durban so best is to contact him directly - e-mail at the top. He will be at our show in two weeks if you would like to meet up with him. Let me know and I'll arrange to introduce you to him.

Hi Tony
I use Tony from Koi waterbarn for my koi from SFF. He has access to the top quality from this breeder. He still has some sanke and kohaku nissai left in his sales pond in Durban so best is to contact him directly - e-mail at the top. He will be at our show in two weeks if you would like to meet up with him. Let me know and I'll arrange to introduce you to him.[/quote]

Hi Ernst,

Thanks for your informations.

I made a mistake on understanding which "Koi waterbarn" you were talking about.

At the beginning, when you said "Koi waterbarn" i thought you mean the "Koi waterbarn" in UK. So, i was thinking that i need to go get an import permit first before i can buy any koi.....etc.

I didn't know that in SA we also have a koi dealer called "Koi waterbarn".

Now i understand, you meant the "Koi waterbarn" in Durban.

Thanks for your help, i will contact "Koi waterbarn" via the E-mail.

Thanks.
sas
Back to top Go down
Ernst

Ernst

PostSubject: Re: Momotaro agent in CT ?   Momotaro agent in CT ? EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:28 am

Hi Tony

It's the same company. Tony Pitham is spending 8 months of the year in SA and the rest in the UK.
Back to top Go down
sas

PostSubject: Re: Momotaro agent in CT ?   Momotaro agent in CT ? EmptyMon May 11, 2009 12:23 pm

Ernst wrote:
Hi Tony

It's the same company. Tony Pitham is spending 8 months of the year in SA and the rest in the UK.

Ok, i see. Very Happy

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Momotaro agent in CT ?   Momotaro agent in CT ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Momotaro agent in CT ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Koi Forum :: General :: Chat - Koi related-