The Koi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Koi Forum

The place where koi hobbyist's and dealers meet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
filter growth cape baytril salt dealers pond pumps plant bubble show 2011 plants dropsy food babies foam electricity Bead clinofish Dimilin shape small SPOTS face western
Latest topics
» New member, hallo everyone
clay pond for added filtration and nutrients - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 8:35 am by avisagie

» Waterfall Quiet Air Pump LP-60
clay pond for added filtration and nutrients - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 10:34 am by Ronnie

» Super Acto Flo Moving Bed Bio Media
clay pond for added filtration and nutrients - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 10:28 am by Ronnie

» Concerns about koi pond lining
clay pond for added filtration and nutrients - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 12:16 pm by radley

» Nuwe dam
clay pond for added filtration and nutrients - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 7:22 am by Bertus

» Help! What do o do with fry??
clay pond for added filtration and nutrients - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 2:34 am by Zombolina

» A magical Japanese garden
clay pond for added filtration and nutrients - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 1:45 pm by atb tv

» Nogyosai Nagaoka koi show 2018 The vats part 2
clay pond for added filtration and nutrients - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 12:52 pm by atb tv

» Nogyosai Nagaoka koi show 2018 the vats part 1
clay pond for added filtration and nutrients - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 11:58 am by atb tv

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

clay pond for added filtration and nutrients

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

clay pond for added filtration and nutrients - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: clay pond for added filtration and nutrients   clay pond for added filtration and nutrients - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:34 pm

Quote :
If we start at the beginning. Ianage is considering creating a mud pond for plants/spawning with this connected to his main pond. Using the clay in question for this pond can sure only be of benefit?

Why the hell for? Madness! silent

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sas, is correct! cheers

LG, afro wat f.......n, rook jy?
Back to top Go down
bobby

bobby

PostSubject: Re: clay pond for added filtration and nutrients   clay pond for added filtration and nutrients - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 10:04 pm

Pieter wrote:
LG, afro wat f.......n, rook jy?

Garlic my vriend Garlic king
LG
Back to top Go down
cam0

PostSubject: Re: clay pond for added filtration and nutrients   clay pond for added filtration and nutrients - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:06 am

Replace your sand filters with?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: clay pond for added filtration and nutrients   clay pond for added filtration and nutrients - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:17 am

I AM NOT REPLACING MY SANDFILTERS! I LOVE SAND FILTERS, THEY ARE THE BEST!

Its Bobby’s head games after smoking GARLIC!geek
Back to top Go down
cam0

PostSubject: Re: clay pond for added filtration and nutrients   clay pond for added filtration and nutrients - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:27 am

Lol.

Well I started feeding my fish a mix of Shogun with olive oil and garlic and they go mad every morning when I feed then. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gerald Buswell

PostSubject: Re: clay pond for added filtration and nutrients   clay pond for added filtration and nutrients - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 12:55 pm

Coming late to the garlic discussion I guess you've all been chatting about the use of garlic as an appetite enhancer in fish, quite apart from it's other benefits?
Back to top Go down
wayneb
Admin
wayneb

PostSubject: Re: clay pond for added filtration and nutrients   clay pond for added filtration and nutrients - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 3:28 pm

cam0 wrote:
Lol.

Well I started feeding my fish a mix of Shogun with olive oil and garlic and they go mad every morning when I feed then. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Just keep the batches that you make small. When i feed garlic i only make for enough for 2-3 days. The garlic can cause the food to go bad.
Back to top Go down
Http://www.KoiAdventures.co.za
nardus

PostSubject: Re: clay pond for added filtration and nutrients   clay pond for added filtration and nutrients - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:12 am

Hi all

I live in nelspruit and havee been looking around gor this clay but i can find any.

Any suggestions as to where i can get some?

Also in what form is the garlic when its given to the fish?
Fresh chopped garlic or possible garlic flakes?

thanks

Nardus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: clay pond for added filtration and nutrients   clay pond for added filtration and nutrients - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

clay pond for added filtration and nutrients

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2