The Koi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Koi Forum

The place where koi hobbyist's and dealers meet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
babies dropsy SPOTS plants Bead plant face cape clinofish pond western shape electricity show food Dimilin filter growth 2011 foam bubble small salt pumps dealers baytril
Latest topics
» New member, hallo everyone
Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 8:35 am by avisagie

» Waterfall Quiet Air Pump LP-60
Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential? EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 10:34 am by Ronnie

» Super Acto Flo Moving Bed Bio Media
Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential? EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 10:28 am by Ronnie

» Concerns about koi pond lining
Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential? EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 12:16 pm by radley

» Nuwe dam
Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential? EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 7:22 am by Bertus

» Help! What do o do with fry??
Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential? EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 2:34 am by Zombolina

» A magical Japanese garden
Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential? EmptyFri May 24, 2019 1:45 pm by atb tv

» Nogyosai Nagaoka koi show 2018 The vats part 2
Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential? EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 12:52 pm by atb tv

» Nogyosai Nagaoka koi show 2018 the vats part 1
Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential? EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 11:58 am by atb tv

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sas

Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential?   Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential? EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 6:56 pm

Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential? 1_820

Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential? 2_327

Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential? 3_626

Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential? 4_903

Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential? 5_196

Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential? 6_159

Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential? 7_556
Back to top Go down
Collin

Collin

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential?   Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential? EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 7:02 pm

Hi SAS
Most definitely Exclamation Are they my gift from Santa, you should didn’t have but thanks anyway. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.orientkoi.com
sas

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential?   Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential? EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 10:59 pm

Collin wrote:
Hi SAS
Most definitely Exclamation Are they my gift from Santa, you should didn’t have but thanks anyway. Laughing

Hi Collin,

Thanks for your reply.

Ha Ha, Very Happy If you are staying in CT, i am happy to give you one as Christmas gift.

I think the only downside of this Shiro Utsuri is that they will not grow very big, because the body shape didn't look very good to me.

By the way, if i want the sumi to develop what kind of condition should i keep them in ?

regards,
SAS
Back to top Go down
sas

PostSubject: Re:   Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential? EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 11:02 pm

Collin wrote:
Hi SAS

By the way, out of the 3 Shiro Utsuri which one do you think has the best potential ?

Thanks.
SAS
Back to top Go down
Collin

Collin

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential?   Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential? EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 9:00 am

Hi SAS

Bottum photo top one. The sumi will come up over time, the slower the better. I will be in CT over the weekend visiting my friend Bobby Matthee.
Back to top Go down
sas

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential?   Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential? EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 9:23 am

Collin wrote:
Hi SAS

Bottum photo top one. The sumi will come up over time, the slower the better. I will be in CT over the weekend visiting my friend Bobby Matthee.

Hi Collin

Thanks for your reply.

I will keep an eye on that one, and keep a record it's development.

Hey, i said if you STAY in CT i will give you one.Laughing So, if you move to CT for good. I will give you one. tongue
Back to top Go down
bubbles

bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential?   Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential? EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 9:38 am

On Shiro Utsuri I have allot to learn the last one I thought would grow into a Beaut turned Almost completely Black lol!

So I bought one from Christie Very Happy, Masaki bloodline cant wait to see how it turns out. I can say one thing though it has outgrown all my other koi in that pond and they were all the same size when I added the Utsuri.
Back to top Go down
Collin

Collin

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential?   Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential? EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 10:54 am

Hi Bubbles

Masaki breed some of the best Shiro Utsuri in the world but it is not his bloodline he use Omosako bloodlins and that is the best Shiro Utsuri bloodline in the world Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Collin

Collin

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential?   Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential? EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 10:58 am

Hi SAS

CT can't afford me Laughing
Back to top Go down
sas

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential?   Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential? EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 11:05 am

Collin wrote:
Hi SAS

CT can't afford me Laughing

Surprised
Back to top Go down
bubbles

bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential?   Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential? EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 11:07 am

Collin

Thanks for putting me on the right path cheers I too have my jocolor geek scratch moments lol!
Back to top Go down
sas

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential?   Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential? EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 11:08 am

bubbles wrote:
On Shiro Utsuri I have allot to learn the last one I thought would grow into a Beaut turned Almost completely Black lol!

So I bought one from Christie Very Happy, Masaki bloodline cant wait to see how it turns out. I can say one thing though it has outgrown all my other koi in that pond and they were all the same size when I added the Utsuri.

Hi bubbles,

I tried to PM you, but the PM function is not working. Can you please give me your E-mail address.

regards,
SAS
Back to top Go down
bubbles

bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential?   Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential? EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 11:12 am

Sas

If the Pm isnt working here it is.

andyscoachworks@xsinet.co.za
Back to top Go down
wayneb
Admin
wayneb

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential?   Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:54 am

SAS do you have any follow up pictures of these shiro utsuri? Its now 2 years later.
Back to top Go down
Http://www.KoiAdventures.co.za
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential?   Do you think this Shiro Utsuri has potential? Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1