The Koi Forum

The place where koi hobbyist's and dealers meet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
pumps Waterplants spawn dealers pump dropsy shimmies Bobby drum Chris airlift media western vacuum supaverm disease Bead filter electricity BLACK profidrum List lice nexus cape SPOTS
Latest topics
» Help! What do o do with fry??
The Problem with Secret Codes.... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 2:34 am by Zombolina

» A magical Japanese garden
The Problem with Secret Codes.... Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2019 1:45 pm by atb tv

» Nogyosai Nagaoka koi show 2018 The vats part 2
The Problem with Secret Codes.... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 11:52 am by atb tv

» Nogyosai Nagaoka koi show 2018 the vats part 1
The Problem with Secret Codes.... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 10:58 am by atb tv

» Pump size relative to the rest of my equipment
The Problem with Secret Codes.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2018 10:04 am by Bilaal

» Off the grid
The Problem with Secret Codes.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 5:53 pm by GREGB

» Japan souvenir 2017 part 1
The Problem with Secret Codes.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 12:59 pm by atb tv

» Ikeage 2017 of 80cm+
The Problem with Secret Codes.... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 1:58 pm by atb tv

» the ponds in 2017
The Problem with Secret Codes.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 3:14 pm by atb tv

August 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

The Problem with Secret Codes....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dbnguy

Dbnguy

The Problem with Secret Codes.... Empty
PostSubject: The Problem with Secret Codes....   The Problem with Secret Codes.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 6:45 pm

There's this old priest who got sick of all the people in his parish who kept confessing to adultery. One Sunday, in the pulpit, he said, "if I hear one more person confess to adultery, I'll quit!" Well, everyone liked him, so they came up with a code word. Someone who had committed adultery would say they had "fallen".

This seemed to satisfy the old priest and things went well, until the priest died at a ripe old age. About a week after the new priest arrived, he visited the Mayor of the town and seemed very concerned. The priest said, "you have to do something about the sidewalks in town. When people come into the confessional, they keep talking about having fallen." The Mayor started to laugh, realizing that no-one had told the new priest about the code word.

Before the mayor could explain, the priest shook an accusing finger at the mayor and said, "I don't know what you're laughing about, your own wife fell three times this week."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miya Oki Koi

Miya Oki Koi

PostSubject: Re: The Problem with Secret Codes....   The Problem with Secret Codes.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:54 pm

lol! lol!

quinten

quinten

PostSubject: Re: The Problem with Secret Codes....   The Problem with Secret Codes.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:42 am

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neli

Neli

PostSubject: Re: The Problem with Secret Codes....   The Problem with Secret Codes.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:29 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Problem with Secret Codes....   The Problem with Secret Codes.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Problem with Secret Codes....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1