The Koi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Koi Forum

The place where koi hobbyist's and dealers meet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
food dealers electricity plant Dimilin dropsy pond face show pumps filter foam 2011 babies salt western skin plants SPOTS white baytril Bead cape growth bubble shape
Latest topics
» New member, hallo everyone
filter - Filter renovations Ernst van Dyk - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 8:35 am by avisagie

» Waterfall Quiet Air Pump LP-60
filter - Filter renovations Ernst van Dyk - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 10:34 am by Ronnie

» Super Acto Flo Moving Bed Bio Media
filter - Filter renovations Ernst van Dyk - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 10:28 am by Ronnie

» Concerns about koi pond lining
filter - Filter renovations Ernst van Dyk - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 12:16 pm by radley

» Nuwe dam
filter - Filter renovations Ernst van Dyk - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 7:22 am by Bertus

» Help! What do o do with fry??
filter - Filter renovations Ernst van Dyk - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 2:34 am by Zombolina

» A magical Japanese garden
filter - Filter renovations Ernst van Dyk - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 1:45 pm by atb tv

» Nogyosai Nagaoka koi show 2018 The vats part 2
filter - Filter renovations Ernst van Dyk - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 12:52 pm by atb tv

» Nogyosai Nagaoka koi show 2018 the vats part 1
filter - Filter renovations Ernst van Dyk - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 11:58 am by atb tv

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Filter renovations Ernst van Dyk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

filter - Filter renovations Ernst van Dyk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Filter renovations Ernst van Dyk   filter - Filter renovations Ernst van Dyk - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:24 pm

Hi Marius, om te verhoed dat ons die thread hijack het ek 'n nuwe thread begin en reageer op [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.koionline.co.za
Ernst

Ernst

PostSubject: Re: Filter renovations Ernst van Dyk   filter - Filter renovations Ernst van Dyk - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:22 pm

Well well well. I started my one line today with the new pump. No head on the pump.
Now here is the catch - I had to turn down the flow to around 14 000l/h on the line to achieve settlement in the first vortex! At full speed - besides emptying the pump chamber the water was moving so fast through the system that nothin gwas settling out. I think these pumps will do the job as predicted. let's see for how long they will work so well.

Will try to post some pics tomorrow - will have to see if my friend Bobby is around to upload them for me.
Back to top Go down
Neville

Neville

PostSubject: Re: Filter renovations Ernst van Dyk   filter - Filter renovations Ernst van Dyk - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:35 pm

Hi Ernst

That is excellent news, mm on the 14000 hey. I think you wont have problems, as I have heard that these pumps have been in use in Japan and elsewhere for long time already. Do you have brushes in your cyclones. Willie Kok told me last week they now have a special brush for them.

Very interesting this could save us thousands.
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: Filter renovations Ernst van Dyk   filter - Filter renovations Ernst van Dyk - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:20 pm

Exciting, I'm interested.
Back to top Go down
Ernst

Ernst

PostSubject: Re: Filter renovations Ernst van Dyk   filter - Filter renovations Ernst van Dyk - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:01 am

Some pics. Everything running quite well. some minor tweaks to do and a few leaks to fix. The flow is exeptional - that is two 75mm outlets - look at it!

I've had to choke the pump as the water was moving to fast through the settlement vortex - I'm not putting any brushes in!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Filter renovations Ernst van Dyk   filter - Filter renovations Ernst van Dyk - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:00 pm

That is very exciting and I am glad that you are happy with those pumps. I am also very impressed with them. I have now split my 75mm outlet into 2 x 50mm's to enable me to put a UV on the one line as follows and it works great. Top line runs to a "bakkie shower" and the bottom line to mid returns.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.koionline.co.za
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Filter renovations Ernst van Dyk   filter - Filter renovations Ernst van Dyk - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Filter renovations Ernst van Dyk

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2