The Koi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Koi Forum

The place where koi hobbyist's and dealers meet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
foam show electricity babies 2011 baytril Dimilin plant skin salt shape cape western Bead plants white growth pumps dropsy dealers face pond SPOTS filter food bubble
Latest topics
» New member, hallo everyone
western - SAKKS general meeting - Western Cape EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 8:35 am by avisagie

» Waterfall Quiet Air Pump LP-60
western - SAKKS general meeting - Western Cape EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 10:34 am by Ronnie

» Super Acto Flo Moving Bed Bio Media
western - SAKKS general meeting - Western Cape EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 10:28 am by Ronnie

» Concerns about koi pond lining
western - SAKKS general meeting - Western Cape EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 12:16 pm by radley

» Nuwe dam
western - SAKKS general meeting - Western Cape EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 7:22 am by Bertus

» Help! What do o do with fry??
western - SAKKS general meeting - Western Cape EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 2:34 am by Zombolina

» A magical Japanese garden
western - SAKKS general meeting - Western Cape EmptyFri May 24, 2019 1:45 pm by atb tv

» Nogyosai Nagaoka koi show 2018 The vats part 2
western - SAKKS general meeting - Western Cape EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 12:52 pm by atb tv

» Nogyosai Nagaoka koi show 2018 the vats part 1
western - SAKKS general meeting - Western Cape EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 11:58 am by atb tv

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

SAKKS general meeting - Western Cape

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

western - SAKKS general meeting - Western Cape Empty
PostSubject: SAKKS general meeting - Western Cape   western - SAKKS general meeting - Western Cape EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 3:08 pm

Letter from Johan Jacobs

Hi All

As you know there has been a major downturn in the activities of SAKKS in the Western Cape. The 2007 committee has had hardly any meetings in 2007 and the chairman resigned towards the end of 2007. There is currently a deficit in the Western Cape bank account following the 2007 show and on 22 December 2007 our SAKKS governing body sent out the attached letter that suggests a closing of the Western Cape chapter should we not do something about it.

I include the existing SAKKS constitution for your attention. According to section 4.2 of the constitution, it indicates that “Each Regional Chapter shall be entitled to elect its own Regional Chapter Committee”. I would therefore like to call a General Meeting so that we can select the following office bearers according to section 5.1 of the constitution:

(i) The chairman;

(ii) The Vice-Chairman;

(iii) The secretary; and

(iv) The Treasurer

The responsibility of the office bearers would then be to build this chapter up to the strong region that it can be.

Before a formal notification goes out, I am looking for a venue. The purpose of this mail is therefore to notify you that a meeting is going to take place and to ask if there is anybody in the +- 100 people to whom this mail is distributed to that has a venue that we can use around the 14th or 28th of February 2008 from around 18h00 that will accommodate about 50 – 80 people.

I am looking forward to a favorable reply. Please keep these dates diarized even if you are no longer an active member of the Koi Society. We would love to have an opportunity to welcome you back.

Kind Regards

Johan Jacobs | Office: +27 21 863 3106 | Mobile: +27 82 552 5852 | johan.jacobs@gartner.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.koionline.co.za
Admin
Admin
Admin

western - SAKKS general meeting - Western Cape Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAKKS general meeting - Western Cape   western - SAKKS general meeting - Western Cape EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 2:13 pm

FOR THE ATTENTION OF SAKKS WESTERN CAPE MEMBERS

(and others who want to join)

Hi all

Please take note of the 2008 General Meeting of the Western Cape Chapter of the South African Koi Keeping Society that will be held on Thursday 28 February 2008 at 18h30. The meeting will be held at:

Limnos Edward Street
Edward 2
Edward Street
Bellville 7530
Tel: 021 910-3718

Directions: Take N1 from Cape Town. Just past the Vodacom Golf Driving Range and Metropolitan Life on the left take the Durban Road off-ramp. At the top of the off-ramp, turn left towards Tyger Valley. Edward street runs parallel with Durban road and Limnos Bakery can be seen on the right about 500 meters after you have turned off the N1.

The purpose of the meeting is to elect new office bearers for the Western Cape Chapter of SAKKS. According to section 5.1 of the SAKKS constitution, the following office bearers will form the committee of a regional chapter. I would therefore like to call for nominations so please e-mail me your nominations for the following positions:

(i) The chairman;

(ii) The Vice-Chairman;

(iii) The secretary; and

(iv) The Treasurer

The second item on the agenda will be a discussion on the 2008 Western Cape Show. We need to decide whether or not a show is going to take place or not. An agenda for the meeting will be distributed during next week.

Only paid up members of the society can vote at the meeting so I urge you to renew your membership as soon as possible or bring along your cheque books to the meeting so that we can renew your membership before the meeting starts. We will also use this opportunity as a membership drive so please invite anybody along that you feel can contribute towards building up the Western Cape Society again. We will welcome any new members and will have membership applications forms available.

Kind Regards and looking forward in seeing you all on 28 February 2008.

Johan Jacobs | Office: +27 21 863 3106 | Mobile: +27 82 552 5852 | johan.jacobs@gartner.com |
Back to top Go down
http://www.koionline.co.za

SAKKS general meeting - Western Cape

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1